All games are cancelled for tonight Monday June 28th, due to poor field conditions from the recent rain.
They will be rescheduled for a later time.
All Games are cancelled tonight Monday May 17th 2021
Games will be rescheduled for a later date.
I want to welcome everyone to the 2021 Eureka United Christian Softball League!
League play begins May 17th
You can find the schedule on the website – by going to the Schedule Link or viewing on homepage.
You can download a pdf version of the schedule here, but it will not be updated after today.
Any changes to the schedule will be posted here, in addition to any rain-out information.
A few minor changes this year:
- You will see a new team on the schedule – United Softball Club (Formerly New Castle)
- Concessions will only be available on July 12th, July 19th, August 9th and 10th.
- End of Year Tournament will be on August 9th and 10th
- In order to add more games to the schedule, the July 12th and 19th will be a bit different than the normal night games. You can refer to schedule for this.
- Please respect everyone, safety measures are solely at the discretion of each individual player, for your person only.
Here is to a great 2021 season and hopefully a return to normal!
Congratulations to the 2019 Eureka United Christian Softball League Champions, the Free Agents!!
Also congratulations to Linn Mennonite for their 2nd place finish!
The concession stand raised $190.00 for the Eureka Heart House!
A huge thanks to all of the teams, players and coaches this past season. Without you we wouldn’t have a league to play in and the opportunity for some great Christian fellowship.
Thanks for making the 2019 season a success and I look forward to a great 2020 Season.
May God bless you all.
Championship Night is Monday August 5th!
(There was a typo on the printed brackets sorry for any confusion)
Game 13 – 6:00 PM Linn Mennonite (4) vs Liberty Bible (1) – South Field
Game 14 – 7:15 PM Winner Game 13 vs Free Agents (2) – South Field
Game 15 – 8:30 PM If Necessary – Winner Game 14 vs Free Agents (2) – South Field
The home team for Game 14 will be the Free Agents as they are in the Winners Bracket.
The home team for Game 15 (If Necessary) will be determined by a coin flip.
Good Luck to everyone!
Game schedule for tonight 7/30/2019
Game 7 – 6:00 PM Eureka Bible (5) vs Liberty Bible (1) – South
Game 8 – 6:00 PM New Castle (3) vs Free Agents (2) – North
Game 9 – 7:15 PM Loser Game 8 vs Linn Mennonite (4) – North
Game 10 – 7:15 PM Loser Game 7 vs Crosspoint (6) – South
Game 11 – 8:30 PM Winner Game 7 vs Winner Game 8 – South
Game 12 – 8:30 PM Winner Game 9 vs Winner Game 10 – North
The 2019 Eureka UCSL Tournament is here!
Refer to the Tournament link in this post for the full bracket…
Day 1 Schedule
Monday July 29, 2019
Game 2 – 6:00 PM Eureka Bible (5) vs Linn Mennonite (4) South Field
Game 3 – 6:00 PM Crosspoint (6) vs New Castle (3) North Field
Game 1 – 7:15 PM Germantown Baptist (8) vs Liberty Bible (1) South Field
Game 4 – 7:15 PM Crossroads (7) vs Free Agents (2) North Field
Game 5 – 8:30 PM Loser Game1 vs Loser Game2 South Field
Game 6 – 8:30 PM Loser Game3 vs Loser Game4 North Field
A few things to note:
- There will be a concession stand!
- For 2019 I have extended all game time limits to 1 hour and 15 minutes OR 7 Innings, whichever comes first.
- Run rules are in effect
- 10 Run lead after 6 innings
- 15 Run lead after 5 innings
- Tie-breaker rules in effect when a game is tied at the start of a new inning with less than 10 minutes left on the game clock.
- All plays at home are a force out – fielders play home plate, runners play the mat, collisions must be avoided, a runner being called out due to non-compliance will be strictly judged by the umpire.
- Runners must do everything possible to get out of the way of a play after they have been forced out at any base. Runners can slide, duck, dodge, any best effort to avoid being in the way of the fielder throwing a ball. If a runner does not make an attempt to get out of the way, the player that the fielder is attempting to throw out will also be called out. This rule is strictly enforced at the umpire’s discretion.
Good Luck to ALL Teams!!!!!!
Congratulations to Liberty Bible, 2019 Regular Season Champions!
Liberty Bible finished with a record of 13 wins and 3 losses.
2019 Final Season Standings and Tournament Seeds:
|Crossroads United Methodist||6||10||0.375||7|
Tournament Brackets and Schedules will be posted shortly!
Please pardon the construction work being done on the south field dugouts. The CEGCYRA (Congerville, Eureka, Goodfield, Community Youth Recreation Association), working with the city of Eureka are building new dugouts and bullpen areas. I apologize for the inconvenience, but this is much needed and very exciting for all of us that use the diamonds!